Monday, February 14, 2011

Sailing is for Lovers!

Happy Valentines Day!

What better way to say "I Love You", than a bag of cherry Hersey kisses and the latest issue of Atlantic Boating News (atlanticboatingnews.com).  Thanks Jude!

I can't wait for this year's sailing season.  Our new North headsail has been ordered, as has our new Harken roller furler.  Our main is also getting a much need refit including loose foot, full battens and some other TLC.  More recently, I've been pouring over a couple of used cruising asymetrical spinnaker and snuffer sock options.

However, the 3-4 feet of white stuff in the boat yard will have to melt before I really start to getting serious about the 2011 season.  Till then, I am going to enjoy the ski hills...and oh yes, my Atlantic Boating News.

No comments:

Post a Comment